Home Forums Basel support forum Single product image zoom issue on mobile

Single product image zoom issue on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bluestone
    Participant

Hello, something I noticed (happens in the demo as well) is that when you visit a product and click on the product image on mobile, it zooms in and gets stuck because I guess it expects the mouse to move around but it doesn’t.

Bluestone
    Participant

I have temporarily fixed this by adding pointer-events:none to the figure element.

Hello,

Please remove temporarily the code you have added, and check having deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Bluestone
    Participant

You can use your demo to find what’s the issue though because like I said, the issue is there too.

Hello,

We have checked our demo and we do not see the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HB1zp15kwUYdpHGjL8W4mI_OUwqBXfcj/view

We checked the issue both on iPhone and Android.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)