Home Forums Basel support forum Single Product Page Arrows

Single Product Page Arrows

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello X-team,

I have to say I’m really impressed with your theme, it has everything for a beautiful store! This is my new favourite.

I’m running smoothly after demo content install.

01. As requested for pre-purchase you said you would instruct me on how to redesign the arrows near the quantity input on single product pages > http://prnt.sc/cy5y6g

02. How do I display none the little line under each Widget Title? http://prnt.sc/cympgm

03. How can I add the little simple social share icons under category in alternative layout for single products? http://prnt.sc/cyms77

Thank you so much.

TresTee

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme. We would be glad to help you with this support request.

1. Please, set up child theme and provide us your FTP credentials and admin access so we could make our changes.

2. You can use this code snippet. Add it to a Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.color-scheme-light .widget-title:before, .color-scheme-light .widgettitle:before {
        height: 0;
    }

3. You can customize a file basel/woocommerce/content-single-product.php and change this piece of code

<?php if ( $product_design != 'alt' && $product_design != 'sticky' && basel_get_opt( 'product_share' ) ): ?>
    	<div class="product-share">
    		<span class="share-title"><?php _e('Share', 'basel'); ?></span>
    		<?php echo basel_shortcode_social( array( 'type' => basel_get_opt( 'product_share_type' ), 'size' => 'small', 'align' => 'left' ) ); ?>
    	</div>
    <?php endif ?>

with this one

<?php if ( basel_get_opt( 'product_share' ) ): ?>
    		<span class="share-title"><?php _e('Share', 'basel'); ?></span>
    		<?php echo basel_shortcode_social( array( 'type' => basel_get_opt( 'product_share_type' ), 'size' => 'small', 'align' => 'left' ) ); ?>
    	</div>
    <?php endif ?>

and remove this completely

<?php if ( ( $product_design == 'alt' || $product_design == 'sticky' ) && basel_get_opt( 'product_share' ) ): ?>
    		<?php echo basel_shortcode_social( array( 'type' => basel_get_opt( 'product_share_type' ), 'style' => 'colored' ) ); ?>
    	</div>
    <?php endif ?>

We suggest you override the file in your child theme.

Kind Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi team,

Thanks so much for the quick response and the assistance.

01. FTP access provided in private below…

02. Lovely, thank you.

03. Works a charm!!

Kind regards,
    Tee Tres

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you, but we can’t see your website due to maintenance mode.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would you please also see single product page and how to put the wishlist and heart icon on the same line as “Add To Cart”.

thank you so much.

Kind regards,

TT

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please check plus/minus buttons now.

Unfortunately, wishlist button can’t be in the same line with “add to cart” for variable products.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

That looks beautiful – thank you so very much. I now just need to know if that was purely CSS on the child or done in a main template (just so I know not to overide any theme files in main theme when I update?)

Thank you again for such great support and a beautiful seamless theme, anyone who misses out on this theme is crazy!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. We have made all changes in child theme CSS in one PHP file.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Which PHP file did you change the single product page arrows code please? As I’m about to update theme. Thank you. T

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Everything was made in the basel-child folder. But anyway do the backup before updating parent theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)