Home Forums Basel support forum Single Product Page Image not displaying

Single Product Page Image not displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yucarina
    Participant

Hi, my product image dislpays on the product galleries but not on the single product page. this was working for the last 12 months.
    what should I check? i have removed and relinked the image but it doesnt help. Its the same issue on over 300 products. the images are ca. 1,000 X 1,000 pixel large, and under 1MB size.
    thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Please check the version of WP Bakey Page Builder in Dashboard > Plugins, if it requires update, follow the steps below:

Navigate to Plugins and deactivate the current plugin, you will see “Delete option”, delete the current plugin

1. Upload the recent version of the theme from Themeforest account.

2. Upload the plugin archive from theme/inc/plugins/js_composer via Plugin > Add new > Upload > install > activate

Best Regards

yucarina
    Participant

Hi,
    Many thanks for your quick response.
    in my desperation I restored a backup of June, and all works fine. I did all updates of all plugins again, and it stopped displaying the image, also the quantity plus\minus buttons stopped working. I restored again and updated the plugins one by one. the plugin creating the issue is the
    WPBakery Page Builder. I am using version 5.4.7 and works fine. when I update to version 5.5.2 , the image of the single product page is not displayed (also no link) and the plus/minus buttons for the quantity selector stop working (instead, two up/down arrows show on hover over the text field, and they do update the quantity).
    this seems an incompatibility between theme/plugin?
    thanks

yucarina
    Participant

Hi, I have followed your instructions and the site is working fine now. Nevertheless, it seems that the current Basel theme doesnt have the latest WP Bakery plugin in it. I understand that it’s updated or customized by you. I lacked knowledge of how to update the bakery, so i went the wrong way: automatic upload. It would be helpful if you let us know that the automatic upload wont catch your customizations to avoid issues like the one i had. maybe a warning on the upgrade message when a new version of Basel is released could help.
    thanks again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme has the latest version of the WPBakery page builder plugin in its package. It is an original plugin and we didn’t customize anything there. You can automatically update it via Appearance -> Install plugins.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)