Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single Product Page Layout Translation

Single Product Page Layout Translation

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Okrim77
    Participant

I have several single product pages created through Layouts and assigned to different product categories with “Edit Condition”

Now I am translating my site with WPML but it is not possible the “Edit Conditions” function does not work and therefore I cannot apply it to specific categories. How can I solve?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong.

Kind Regards

Okrim77
    Participant

Have send you admin access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins temporarily and send us your FTP access so we can check it further.

Okrim77
    Participant

I apologize for the delay, I have run a test with all plugins disabled but the problem is the same, I can send the FTP data but the site is in production so I cannot keep them disabled until it is possible to do a check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

Okrim77
    Participant

I set up a developer site to be able to carry out the tests, below the FTP data, the admin credentials for wordpress are the same as sent previously.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add two conditions for this particular layout. One is for the category from the first language and another one is for the translated category.

Okrim77
    Participant

Excuse me but this thing is impossible, what suggestion is it?

In the Layout I can only select the product category of the relevant language and in the translated version the “edit conditions” button does not work, how would I select the category?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have added a fix to your website. Could you please try how it works now and let us know?

Okrim77
    Participant

Now I am able to enter the categories in “Edit Condition” but the layout does not work

Okrim77
    Participant

Also when I go to edit the translated layout with Elementor I get the message “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Make sure that you have this field translated in all your layouts https://monosnap.com/file/kBMglWWLvVVu3f3mvT7FNwyd31CUcW
    But it should not be changed in your translations.

Okrim77
    Participant

I’m sorry but I still have the same problem, and this is causing me a lot of delays in putting the language version of the site online.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a link where you have this problem? Also, send a screenshot that the field is translated for that layout as per our instruction.

Okrim77
    Participant

If I modify and confirm the conditions of the “Motocross Graphics” layout in English, the page in English looks good but then the one in Italian is not displayed correctly. Conversely, if I agree with the display conditions in the Layout in Italian, the product in English is badly seen.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have added another fix to your website. Please, test how it works now.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)