Home Forums Basel support forum Single product – Redirection tabs issue & 500 Internal server error

Single product – Redirection tabs issue & 500 Internal server error

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Uni-Crafterz
    Participant

Dear xtemos team,

I’m facing the issue in single product page,

When I’m click in additional information Tab it Redirects to -> you may like also products / similar products.

500 internal server error :-
    When I’m login into my website as administrator, the 500 internal server error text appear’s

This issue is only in Website dashboard.
    Rest all the pages are working fine.

I’ve tried this also but not solved the problem -> https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

I’ve attached a 2 short videos for better understanding.

Videos link : https://we.tl/t-PkeQeHpU86

Thanks
    Uni-Crafterz

Hello,

Please check how it works on Storefront (Woocmmerce theme) free theme. Please make the full site backup before switching.

Best Regards

Uni-Crafterz
    Participant

1) I’ve checked by activating a free theme, there is no issue of 500 internal server.
    Its working fine on free theme.

2) Tabs are not tested , as Basel theme code Management.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Uni-Crafterz
    Participant

Dear Xtemos team

I’ve find a reason of this issue (500 Internal server error),

There are two plugins named Monster insight & other is slider revolution.

Because of this two plugins this 500 internal error occurred.

I’ve deleted the monster insight plugin, but what can I do for slider revolution. Please help me

Other – tabs Redirection issue left

Thank you very much for quick reply,

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You need to update the plugin via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

As for the Tabs.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access and product page URL with the problem to the private area

Best Regards

Uni-Crafterz
    Participant

Dear xtemos team,

I’ve done this, But still facing this issue.

I’ve written the Website login credential in the private content .

Please, help me with this issue.

I’m unable to edit homepage, because of this slider revolution issue

Thanks,
    Uni-Crafterz

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error is a generic error and says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Regards

Uni-Crafterz
    Participant

Ok, No problem,

Forget about the 500 internal server error issue.

What about the Redirection tabs issue?

I’ve also attached a short video for better understand.

Video Link : https://we.tl/t-PkeQeHpU86

DOWNLOAD 1st video of 18MB

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This issue will be fixed in our next theme update. Thank you for the video record.

Uni-Crafterz
    Participant

Ok, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As for the 500 Internal error, we suggest you discuss with your host. Probably you don’t have enough PHP memory limit. Or there is a PHP error somewhere in your logs.

Uni-Crafterz
    Participant

Ok, I contact them

I’ve noticed that, When I’m deactivating the slider revolution plugin,

the 500 internal error not showing & when I’m activating the plugin it’s shows the error..

But, No problem – thanks for your support.

Can you please, let me know the excepted days for next theme update (Because, my client are waiting for my response).

Thanks
    Uni-Crafterz

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we don’t have ETA for our next theme update. Probably, it will be released next month.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)