Home Forums Basel support forum Single Product

Single Product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

epartipilo
    Participant

Hi, I want my product page to look like this https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/shop/man/coloured-jacket-basic/

I cannot figure out what is missing whit mine
    http://staging.cayenablanca.com/product/seaweed/

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

What exactly from our demo would you like to see on your website? In general, their layouts seem to be the same. We see that quantity input is broken by some of the installed plugins. Are you able to disable them all one by one to check which of theme replaces our theme quantity input?

Regards

epartipilo
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your reply,
    Deactivating one by one didn’t solved the problem.
    What else could it be.

I installed a clean version os the Theme to avoid this issues.

For now I would like to see the product page as the example I provided, I wanted to enter your demo admin to see the product configuration.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please also update the theme to the latest version 3.8 firstly? Unfortunately, we can’t give you our demo admin access. Anyway, the product configuration on our demo and on your website are the same. Could you please send us some screenshot what exactly from our product page you want to see on your website?

Thank you

epartipilo
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I already updated the Basel theme and the Quantity error has gone but seems that the Yith plugin (wishlist and compare) are the ones breaking the form.

In my product page, the Add to wishlist and the Compare buttons are inline with the Add to cart button but I don’t know why.

YITH WooCommerce Compare is in Version 2.2.3
    YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is in Version 2.1.2

Any idea? Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem that the design for these buttons is a bit different for simple and for variable products. If you want, we can provide you with a custom CSS snippet to move wishlist button below the add to cart one. Send us a link to the product where you see this problem.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)