Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single produt page- variation swatches not functioning

Single produt page- variation swatches not functioning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chrisheth
    Participant

i am looking to make the variations of images clickable so that my customer can buy that colour product. i have to add the cart and reload the page before the option is available to me.

if you try and reload the page it does not work

chrisheth
    Participant

details incuded below

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited your website and the simple variations are working fine. From where did you enable the price calculator option because this option doesn’t seem to be from our theme.

If you are trying to ask anything else then provide a relevant screenshot of the specific area with some more explanation to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

chrisheth
    Participant

The price calcutator is a woo commerce product, to calculate the sqm of the flooring required.

If you can try to purchase an item you may be able to see my problem(even if the calculator isnt enabled it still has the same issue)

Step 1. Go to carpets
    Step 2. Go to aim high (product)
    Step 3. Select a colour that “you would choose”
    Step 4. Add the size that you want to buy
    Step 5. Add to cart.

You will see that on the first instant you dont get the correct selection in the gallery and you have to add to cart before you can add the size of the flooring

The theme is great i really hope i can get this sorted as the website will look fabulous for my business!

Hello,

I have followed the steps you mentioned.

Please check its functionality and how it works with default WordPress theme just to confirm that the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the products and variations are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)