Home Forums WoodMart support forum Site breakes directly after I change something primary styling setting

Site breakes directly after I change something primary styling setting

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

JanDaDa
    Participant

I just bought Woodmart and after importing the Woordmart demo content my site immediatly gets broken. As an example I have changed both Primary as Secondary color from the Styles and Colors tab. All colors and all Icons are gone immediatly after. After I reimport the demo content everything looks nice again. No settings else were changed.

I worked with a lot of WordPress themes but this kind of instability I havent seen before.

How could I solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I see you are installing on a staging site, would you remove all and provide net WordPress installation I will install the Black Friday on Elementor correctly.

Please note: installing demo content doesn’t create a site that is an identical copy of our demo site because it has a big number of images that take to much time and disk space to complete.

As soon as the demo has been installed you will add your images and the site would be the same as demo and differs with images and content.

Best Regards

JanDaDa
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for your fast answer. I have deleted the staging and created a new net WordPress site.

FYI The issues were also there without the staging site.

See private content for login details. Could I may know what I did wrong? I did everything the usual way including installing the child theme.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Hello,

When you install the theme based on Elementor, it is necessary to set the appropriate builder in the Theme Settings > Genera. You could miss this step and demo uploaded incorrectly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

JanDaDa
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for uploading the theme to my blank WordPress Site. I have tried to adjust the color and once again the theme got broken. So I guess the issue isn’t due my theme uploading skills.

I did select elementor as my builder and didn’t instal WP Bakery.

Could you take a look again at my site The only thing I changed is the primary color and its broken again.

Regards,

Hello,

Please correct your Footer HTML block and disable stretching the sections, I have checked other pages, there is not a problem. All these problems are fixed with Elementor settings.

Best Regards

JanDaDa
    Participant

Hi Elise,

You are not providing me with a solution. Once again: If I change the Styles and Colors settings the page gets completely broken. Your solutions doesnt help me with that. The changes happened due broken site. I didnt change footer html block width or adjusted stretchment of the sections. This all happened due changing the primary & secondary color in the themese styles and color settings.

Please look into this and solve it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JanDaDa
    Participant

Hi Elise,

See the following link where the issue is shown very clear in a screen capture.

JanDaDa
    Participant

Another example of the broken site due you mentioned that the rest of the site was okay:

All due primary color changing.

Hello,

Please check Dashboard > Settings > General > site URL: if your site is https://… it should be the same URL there.

Best Regards

JanDaDa
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you very much for the solution! Now it looks awesome again!

One more question: Could you remove the link I posted above? I dont want Google to Index this page correlated to my website.

You are the best!

Hello,

I have removed all the site links, including private content.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)