Home Forums WoodMart support forum site bug

site bug

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Doing tests on my site, I find myself with some problems of presentation, and visibility:

See screenshot attached:

– A page where the images of the information box are not visible

– the menu does not scroll.

– Problem of product price visibility on single product

– Responsive layout problem (except the work was done upstream)

I did a test on pagespeedinsights the results are good or average, so I don’t understand what slows down the site.

To read you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks a lot,

What I have done:

Disable plugins & re-enable them one by one..
    Cleared Cache and unused CSS (WP rocket ) purge url

But the problem persists, on the other hand when I am connected, I do not have the problem,

Test: connected (with an account) no display problem

It’s very weird,

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Also provide the URL of the page where the infobox issue exists.

The issue with the speed seems to be from your server, not from our theme as you see the results are good.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

At the server level, I have no worries..

I disabled all the plugins, I replaced the info boxes with those of elementor to see if the problem comes from your widget..

I disabled each plugin and restarted one by one but nothing changed, I did the operation 3 times.

I don’t really understand the problem.

Hello,

The issue with the Infobox images is Resolved. Please check after clearing the cache.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/a6eddeb6e7cfcc5adcae106b0cb11786

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback,

What was it due to?

I would like to know to note your manipulation on my side.

To read you,

Hello,

I have re-created the elements and cleared the cache and the issue was fixed.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback,

On the other hand, I would like to know the method used so that I can on my side make the modifications if it happens again. This phenomenon is present on different pages,

Nicosa
    Participant

example of an identical page where the famous padding that bothers me is present: 199 px;

Where does he come from?

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please provide the URL of the page where you see the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello ,

On all my presentation pages, I have a padding-top of 199px;

It should be remedied, and not every time, passed by there, there is not a css code padding-top: 0px! important ; to put a place once and for all .

Have a good day

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.whb-header {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
    }

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

It would take the selector precisely because by indicating the css that you gave me, it goes back too far, it indicates 46 of margin top ..

I would have to have the complete selector in order to note exactly what I want, we will never get out of it, moreover when I do the layout with elementor I have to put -140 of margin-top to be at the level , after with theme it’s padding-top 0px, it says padding-top 199 px;

It’s very confusing, we would get lost for this basic layout but which is problematic because I never find the same data in the inspection console ….

So you need the selector and I will make the settings ..

Hi,

Actually, the Header here has Sticky class in it which comes into play when the Page is scrolled, so that’s why there is the Padding Top added. If making it 0 through CSS, it would eventually mess up the Content a bit. So, this thing is happening here dynamically.

What exactly do you want to achieve here? Can you please elaborate more with an image or video so that we can better assist you accordingly?

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

What I want is that the image correctly on the top that there is no space, that I don’t have to go back over the elements..

I understood that with elementor it does not act on the page, so you have to tell me what to do for the image to be put on the top without overflowing and without space simply

Attachments:

Hello,

I have deactivated all the 3rd party plugins from the site now the gap has auto-removed, so it means this is coming from any 3rd party plugin or cache plugins. https://ibb.co/DLPfJgG

Best Regards.

Nicosa
    Participant

Thanks a lot,

Yes indeed, I had the same thing, so hard to see who may be causing this,

Hello,

So it means your issue has been solved?

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘site bug’ is closed to new replies.