Home Forums WoodMart support forum size attributes problem

size attributes problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

complex.bg.online
    Participant

Hello, support

https://flanelki.bg/bazova-teniska-1/
    in this product you will see how in the information in size attributes I have set length and width and they are visualized. However, here it is mixing them up and ordering them ALPHABETICALLY, even though I have set a custom order.
    I give an example: for size 6-12 m, a hint appears for sizes for size 11-12 years.

for 6-12 m I set length / width: 33 cm x 28.5 cm, and it comes out 64 x 46, which is a size for 11-12 years

It struck me that in the product, when I selected attributes, when I added it, it mixed them all up and arranged them by 0-6 m and the second size came out 11-12 years. It apparently arranged them alphabetically. I deleted them and added them manually but the problem persists.

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can adjust the order of the attributes via Products > Attributes > drag each attribute in the appropriate order (more detail in the below video).
    https://monosnap.com/file/H9O9u7fyWBUApExfNk1Ma9t0xRczpq

Best Regards.

complex.bg.online
    Participant

Hi, you didn’t even bother to log in and see that this is what I did.

Please log in and check where the problem is.

Best regards.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to say your 2fa authentication login details are not working. Can you please give the site access? I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

complex.bg.online
    Participant

i sent the data again, sorry.

complex.bg.online
    Participant

2F password is: Q6QMa^nojfypf%60

i dont know why the last simbol missed when I sent.

Hello,

You are using the Term hint content for attributes. For the “0-6 м” value you are using the attribute hint “дължина / ширина: 31 см х 27 см”. Navigate to Products > Attributes > Configure term value and change the Term hint content.

Best Regards.

complex.bg.online
    Participant

Hello, 0-6 m is no problem, because in alphabetical order it is by default in the first position. However, as you can see from the screenshots, you can very well see the next option under number 2 and it is 6-12 m. See from one screenshot it is in position 2, and the information 33 x 28.5 is set, but 64 x 46 is visible because it cannot to catch the alphabetical arrangement. Don’t you understand what I’m saying? Look at this example, not the one you give.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)