Home Forums WoodMart support forum Size filter issue

Size filter issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bibinjohn9496
    Participant

I have a clothing store, so for my costumers, filtering by size is the best way to quickly find what they are looking for and to purchase it.

The default size filter of woodmart can’t help my users because it show every items that have size selected by the users, even if the variations stock is set 0.

So, if a costumer filters for size XL the widget shows clothes that has actually XL in stock and clothes that had XL in stock but now xl size out of stock.

This is very frustating for users that have to look into every item to see if the size xl is avaible or not. Consequently, they quit after the first few items which don’t have the size they are looking for.
    In the screenshot xl filter is turned on but it shows products that don’t have xl size in stock.
    The xl size of that product turned out of stock.

Is it possible to improve size widget, so that it only shows items that have selected size INSTOCK?
    P.s: backorder are not allowed; manage stock is checked for every item

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bibinjohn9496
    Participant

Attaching Screenshot of the issue

Attachments:

bibinjohn9496
    Participant

I have a clothing store, so for my costumers, filtering by size is the best way to quickly find what they are looking for and to purchase it.

The default size filter of woodmart can’t help my users because it show every items that have size selected by the users, even if the variations stock is set 0.

So, if a costumer filters for size XL the widget shows clothes that has actually XL in stock and clothes that had XL in stock but now xl size out of stock.

This is very frustating for users that have to look into every item to see if the size XL is avaible or not. Consequently, they quit after the first few items which don’t have the size they are looking for.
    In the screenshot xl filter is turned on but it shows products that don’t have xl size in stock.
    The xl size of that product turned out of stock.

Is it possible to improve size widget, so that it only shows items that have selected size INSTOCK?
    P.s: backorder are not allowed; manage stock is checked for every item

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option available in Theme Settings for that.

You can try hiding out of stock products in Woocommerce:

Woocommerce > Settings > Product > Inventory.

Or you can try using the solution provided by one of our customers in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/filter-attributes-dont-show-out-of-stock-variations/

Best regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)