Home Forums WoodMart support forum Size Guide icon cannot be changed using the provided custom CSS

Size Guide icon cannot be changed using the provided custom CSS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stylomilo
    Participant

Dear Woodmart,
    I’ve previously log an issue regarding the Size Guide icon not changing despite using the custom CSS provided by woodmart. However, it doesn’t that I am able to post to that issue so I am raising a new one.

In Woodmart 5, I have the other css provided by Woodmart and it worked. But the new css provided by Woodmart does not work since v6 was released.

I’ve just updated Woodmart to 6.0.4 and this is the css I used in my theme. The product page is still showing ruler icon instead of a coffee mug (awesome font f7b6).

body .wd-sizeguide-icon>a.before{
    font-family: ‘Font Awesome 5 Free’;
    content: “\f7b6”;
    font-weight: 900;
    }

Awesome font f7b6 is a valid icon. (https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery&p=2&q=F7b6).

Please can you help! Thank you very much.

Hello,

Please Replace the previous Custom CSS with the following in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-sizeguide-icon>a:before {
        content: "\f7b6";
        font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free';
        font-weight: 900 !important;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Stylomilo
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

It worked now! That’s great!

Thank you very much!

Warm regards,

Pei

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Size Guide icon cannot be changed using the provided custom CSS’ is closed to new replies.