Home Forums WoodMart support forum Size Guide Problem

Size Guide Problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

costas
    Participant

Hello.
    I am facing a problem with the size guides.
    I have a category structure like this:

-Jackets
    –Leather Jackets
    –TEX Jackets
    -Stock Out/Sales

When I assign a size guide to a category for example “Leather Jackets” the size guide appears only if the product IS NOT assignes to a second category. As an example the size guide does not assign to a Leather Jacket that is ALSO in “Stock Out/Sales” category

Hello,

As a way out you can assign this size guide to more than one category and then chose which one to use for this or that product from the drop-down on the product page.

Let me know if you have any questions and need further help.

Best Regards

costas
    Participant

Hello.
    This is not possbile because in the Stock Ot /Sales Category are assigned products from other categories (Helmets), so if I do this, in sale Helmets I will have a Jacket size guide.

Hello,

You can still try. The product page has the option to choose appropriate size-guide from the drop-down list or hide on product at all: https://prnt.sc/1137jn9

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

costas
    Participant

Unfortunatelly this is impossible.
    The shop has over 10000 products.
    I will try some third party plugins
    It is a pitty because your theme is amazing

Hello,

If you would not find a plugin, consider the possibility operate the out-of-stock products by a tab. This type of product is designed by the status and there is no necessity to create a category for them.

Best Regards

costas
    Participant

Hello
    I have no problem with the out of stock products.
    I gave you an example for a producy when it is in 2 categories. Stock out (last pieces) not out of stock

Hello,

Ok, if you cannot choose the size guide due to the number of products, try to consider another plugin.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)