Home Forums WoodMart support forum Size guides disappeared

Size guides disappeared

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kristofferPOLY
    Participant

Hi!
    I the latest update to version: 4.6.0 the size guides disappeared from our product pages and can’t be choosen again as element. Is this a bug or something that changed?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

kristofferPOLY
    Participant

Since it´s an up and running webshop I cant disable all the plugins, but sure you can get access.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested this on your website and it works correctly. Could you please specify how to reproduce the problem? Send us a link to the product where you can’t specify the size guide.

kristofferPOLY
    Participant

Hi, the size guide only disappeared as shortcode, so you cant insert it in the page builder on, for example, a product page.
    Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a bug in our latest release. Try to replace the file wp-content\plugins\woodmart-core\inc\shortcodes.php with the following one https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYlCYBZVbwNWByBtW7SrCCJ0XQIWgrji/view

Sorry for the inconvenience.

kristofferPOLY
    Participant

Ok will do that, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any problems. This issue will be fixed in our next theme update.

silentmedia
    Participant

I same problem and I upgraded today.

Two days after you helped this customer.

This should be fixed on new downloads, or you should tell customers of this bug instead of just leaving our sites to fall over!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hell @silentmedia,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This bug will be fixed soon. You can use our fix temporarily.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)