Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slide not visible from the frontend

Slide not visible from the frontend

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mikks
    Participant

Hi, I’m using Woodmart version 6.3.3 theme.
    I have a problem with the slider, I created 3 slides, two are seen correctly in the frontend, the last one is not, if I resize the browser window the slide will be visible again but the problem will reappear after a while. How can I solve?
    A thousand thanks.

mikks
    Participant

I think I have solved it, thanks a lot anyway.
    Just one question: is there a possibility to increase the width from the single slide settings? The maximum I can set is 1200px I would like to get to 1440px.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can disable the full-width in the slider settings: https://gyazo.com/c3e6694ae8e5dd7a5216fbace7a2a458

Then you can manage the width of the slider by the section and section width.

Best Regards

mikks
    Participant

Hello,
    I have already tried this way but the maximum value that I can set for the width is 1200px (screen attached) I have no way to go beyond this value except by intervening via css.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your screen shows the slider unit width, you need to configure the width of the slider: try to set the slider full-width, however, do not stretch the content: https://gyazo.com/b8d81bb5a6347f02ee43cd6e503a7b61

The slider unit should be full-width, in this case, the slider width would be stipulated by the width of the row/section.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mikks
    Participant

Thank you very much,
    I tried this solution and solved the problem of the third slide, but now the other two slides have the same container and instead for these I wanted some elements to have full width.
    Unfortunately I am afraid that it is not possible to assign a different type of container for each slide.
    Thanks for everything.

Hello,

Please check all the sliders, enter each row, and make the default width.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)