Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slide Revolution Preview Mode not working

Slide Revolution Preview Mode not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

offgridcircuits
    Participant

I was using Slider Revolution 6.17 and all was working. Due to the message that insisted I need to upgrade, I upgraded through the theme to the latest version. Now the preview mode of the slides I was working on just show a blank window. Newly created slides will not preview either. Just a blank window.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear the cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

I was using Slider Revolution and all was working. Due to the message that insisted I need to upgrade, I upgraded through the theme to the latest version. Now the text layer of the slides disappears not show any text. Newly created slides will not show text or buttons layers but background videos or image yes working. please help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

@luisbeta2000@gmail.com we have replied to your topic in which you asked the same question.
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/slider-revolution-text-layers-disappears/

Please don’t ask the same questions in the other users’ topics.

Best Regards.

offgridcircuits
    Participant

I deactivated all the plugins not necessary to the theme and the issue disappeared. anId activated them one at a time until the problem returned. The problem is the plugin is the order export by Skyverge with a conflict with that or the conflict exists with the upgrade to the latest Slider Revolution. Plugin is https://woocommerce.com/products/customerorder-csv-import-suite/. I upgraded to the latest export plugin, and the problem still exists. I have a “sister” site under development with the same Xtemos Woodmart Theme and plugins, and the problem and solution is identical to the site https://offgridwholesalers.com

Also, another issue I found is the WordPress latest versionn 5.5.1. With 5.5.1 The “bulk select” of items (plugins, products, categories, blogs, etc) will not work. Downgrading to 5.5 restores the bulk select. I do not know if this is your issue.

Hello,

1) That makes it clear that the issue is not with our theme, the issue is a third party plugin conflict. Sorry, but we could not help you with this. Because this is out of our theme support scope.

2) Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)