Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider background gradient color

Slider background gradient color

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

B
    Participant

Hi,

I am unable to change the background gradient colour on the slides of landing page. Please try to login and change it

Slider files name :
    Blue Science Hand Sanitiser Banner

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

B
    Participant

Thank you so much. Please check the login details on private section.

Also, please guide me to add exact image dimension for three image sections next to the slide. Thank you once again.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and tried creating a new slide as a test and the background color is working absolutely fine.

Please clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/DzMq1BW

Please try recreating the slide or you can edit the test slide I created.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

B
    Participant

Dear team,

Thank you so much for all your awesome support.

I need your help asap to make my business online soon.

1. In the final cart page, how to enable add and remove(+ and minus) with products lists with ckear button

2. On the shopping cart checkout page, how to move the coupon and login access to the right hand side?

3. Could you please help me to add the word Inc. GST before “Total” pricing.

4. Could you please share how to calculate gst only for shipping charges. We are going to show all the individual product price with precalculated GST.

5. In regards to slider page background color, could you login into my access and check the carehory pages named as bike slider. Try to go to the setting of the page and try to change its gradient background overlay and it is not reflecting on the slider page, please help me.

6. How to remove category option on single product page

7. Onhold order email template: If I wish to move the bank order details next to the shipping information, please guide me and it would be highly appreciated. Do you suggest any good free plugin to customise onhold email order temolate?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1) The quantity input is displayed by default on the cart page but there is no clear button. If you want to ask anything else then please provide me with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for the desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.cart-actions .coupon {
    	position: absolute;
    	right: 0;
    }

If you want to ask anything else then please provide me with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

3 &4) The taxes are controlled by WooCommerce you can read the WooCommerce documentation about taxes at the following link: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-taxes-in-woocommerce/

5) Please provide some relevant screenshots of the specific area for which you are unable to set the background color to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

6) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.single-product-page .product_meta .posted_in {
    	display: none;
    }

7) Sorry but we cannot recommend you with any plugin. You can try using any plugin that meets your requirements.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

B
    Participant

Hi Team,

Thank you. Please check the following image file for your kind reference.

Q no 1 & 2:

This is the actual current shopping cart:
    https://prnt.sc/v12odw

How to showup the shopping cart wider page layout?

How to add all the red marked things on this theme? If possible, please add those features on this theme would be much helpful for everyone.

Could you please help me to add the word Inc. GST before “Total” pricing as shown on the image url?

https://prnt.sc/v12m9x

4. Could you please share how to calculate gst only for shipping charges. We are going to show all the individual product price with precalculated GST.

6. How to remove SKU on a single product?

8. we are using 600×600 for every single product… it is not showing up / or equal position to the short description
    Please attached image file on private

Thank you

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1 & 2) Sorry but the options you mentioned are not possible for the checkout page. And customizing the layout is not as possible as you require.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

4) Sorry but this is not something related to the theme this is related to WooCommerce and we could not help you with this.

6) Please try adding the Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product_meta .sku_wrapper {
    	display: none !important;
    }

8) You can try changing the image size for the single product page from Theme Settings >> Product Page >> Images.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/5k6gB4P

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)