Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider Image

Slider Image

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

Hi I am trying to set the slider image as one full width image however when I set the settings to full with it does not go the full width or height of the screen as per the other default sliders with the coloured background. How can I set the slider to be just a simple image that stretches the whole screen?

Hello,

Try to stretch the row and make if the full height http://prntscr.com/mflyv2 and enter row and column Design tab and set zero to all margins and paddings

Best Regards

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

Thanks for your response.

I have tried that but now the image won’t even show up at all. It just shows as blank white space now. Very strange all I want to do is add my custom slide image.

Initially it was showing up as too small and not filling the whole slide area.

Please help fix this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

P.S when the default setting is applied this is what the image looks like leaving lots of white space.

I have also tried to add the image using revolution slider but still get the same visual outlook.

Hello,

You need a huge image size to have a nice view. Please provide your site admin access, and big image to add I will check the settings.

Best Regards

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

Hi thanks

The wording on the sliders is likely to be obstructed by the drop down menu etc so I will play around with the PSD and separate the elements individually, but I would like to know how to set the background image etc so please use the three images I have added below for now and let me know how to make the changes later.

Please see login credentials below

Attachments:

Hello,

You have provided the client access. I need admin rights to get access to the slider.

Best Regards

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

apologies I have updated the rights to admin please try again using the same credentials

Hello,

I have created test page and testing slider to show you.

1. You need to add the featured image which you want to see as the full-width http://prntscr.com/mfyu8v

2. You need to set the row stretched and full height http://prntscr.com/mfyul0

3. If you want you can place the column and content in the middle, you will find these options in the row settings.

4. Do not use images with text. Use the images and insert all the texts by means of text blocks or heading elements.

Check testing slider and delete

Best Regards

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

Thanks but the image is still way too big. Did you check it? The image is blown up way to o big.

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

please see attached image

Attachments:

Hello,

If you do not want such a big image, disable full-height option in the row settings

Best Regards

wazzenmafaddden
    Participant

Thank you I have resolved most of the issues. One last problem is the smaller images on the right hand side on two of my slides.

How did I get them right to the bottom edge of the slides?

Also I will need to make them slightly bigger but everytime I try to specify the height x dimensions it wont change.

Attachments:

Hello,

The slider height is bigger than the slider content http://prntscr.com/mgazye

If you need any gaps, use the paddings in the rows of slides.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)