Home Forums WoodMart support forum slider revolution

slider revolution

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Cratos53516
    Participant

Подскажите пожалуйста,на плагин slider revolution,который устанавливался вместе с темой нужно отдельно покупать лицензию,лицензия вместе с темой не предоставлялась?Также могли бы вы посоветовать если знаете какой-нибудь сайт с бесплатными шаблонами слайдеров?

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You can update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins. If you have any problems (these problems are often caused by the host security or size max size limitations) you can upload and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

We do not have sources with free templates. You can use our demos they are free and different.

Best Regards

Cratos53516
    Participant

Вы говорите про переустановку самого плагина или темы?Когда нажимаю обновить плагин просит ключ покупки slider revolution?Загрузить по ftp нужно файлы самой темы или отедльно плагина?и правильно я понимаю что если сделать что вы сказали,то версия плагина будет последней?

Cratos53516
    Participant

Мне еще нужны именно шаблоны слайдеров,вы говорите есть ваши,но как их посмотреть?

Hello,

Yes, follow the instruction I have provided and you will get the recent plugin version.

When you upload demo you should have all the sliders we present on our demo. Check your Slider Revolution.

Check our demo site and all the sliders, if you find slider which you want, send me the email into the private area I will provide the link to download if you want to get access to Slider Revolutions templates you will have to purchase their license.

Best Regards

Cratos53516
    Participant

Где именно в slider revolution найти демо шаблоны слайдеров вашей темы?

Hello,

They are just in the Slider Revolution: https://gyazo.com/1a3348ca28afc44b7a519f3e94733ddf

You will find all the sliders used in the demo, if you do not have the slider, specify the demo and provide your email I will send you.

Have you updated the WP Bakery page builder? Do you need help with it?

Best Regard s

Cratos53516
    Participant

Да,нужна,буду очень благодарен

Cratos53516
    Participant

При обновлении WPBakery Странице Застройщика произошла ошибка: Архив обновления недоступен.у меня такая ошибка появляется

Cratos53516
    Participant

И еще сразу вопрос как в вашем demo посмотреть сразу все возможные варианты слайдеров?

Hello,

Make the full site backup and provide the site admin access as well as FTP access I will try to update your WP Bakery page builder.

Do you have all the demos in the Slider Revolution?

Enter each slider and you will find the option to preview.

Best Regards

Cratos53516
    Participant

Вот я как раз и не могу понять все ли шаблоны слайдеров у меня есть или нет,вы говорите что можно в демонстрации посмотреть какие есть еще шаблоны,можно ли там как -то не открывая каждую демонстрацию увидеть какие варианты слайдеров возможны?Чтобы как вы писали ранее я мог сказать какой мне нужен и написать на почту,т.к то что в slider revolution сейчас отображается мне вообще не подходит.Если все-таки знаете какие-нибудь сайты хорошие,где есть платные/бесплатные шаблоны слайдеров,напишите.По поводу обновления WPBakery в private content

Hello,

I have updated WP bakery page builder https://gyazo.com/1bb01eeaedbb6e6b0231f825356374eb

You have all the slider demos https://gyazo.com/8f2d94eafe3ed84ba905dc8609d074f6

Chose any add edit as per your needs.

Best Regards

Cratos53516
    Participant

Большое спасибо!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘slider revolution’ is closed to new replies.