Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

egybabystore
    Participant

when i setup any slider tell me Activate Slider Revolution for premium benefits (e.g. live updates).

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get premium support from its author, you can purchase a separate license from Codecanyon.
    We will always provide you with the latest updates on the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

egybabystore
    Participant

ok now theme need Update when i make updae make update and need agin when i make refresh can i know why make this

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by egybabystore.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

egybabystore
    Participant

hello i make disable for all plugin and update not allowed can u help me for fixed this problem and im used loco translate but need used wpml or ploylang any one good to used to my website

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)