Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider Revolution Ajax error

Slider Revolution Ajax error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wal
    Participant

I have migrated my website to a new hosting then I got some issue with Slider Revolution. If I try to save then I get Ajax error message and if I try to preview I get another message: the preview could not be loaded due to some conflict with another WordPress theme or plugin.

I tried the solutions mentioned here but nothing worked. Also, I tried to deactivate many plugins except Woodmart and WooCommerce but still the same issue exists.

One more issue occurs when I try to upload images to the library: Post-processing of the image failed likely because the server is busy or does not have enough resources. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2500 pixels.

Are the 2 issues related?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Wal
    Participant

Thanks Artem for your reply. I tried to disable all plugins except WoodMart and WooCommerce but still the issue exists.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is something on your server that blocks these requests https://gyazo.com/4822493578ea8a0997cb78ffe170d238
    You need to contact your hosting provider in this situation.

Wal
    Participant

Is it right to disable mod_security using .htaccess file?

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterEngine OffSec
    FilterScanPOST Off
    </IfModule>

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to consult with your hosting provider and we can’t advise you in this situation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)