Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider revolution : buttons don’t show on mobile

Slider revolution : buttons don’t show on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

I have created a slider with Slider revolution in two version, one for computer and tablet and the other for mobile.
    On the mobile one, I have set buttons that I can see in preview but they don’t appear once I look at my page with the slider from a mobile.
    I attached my settings below.

Can you please help on this?

You’ll find admin access below.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

You need to check the responsive settings of the buttons. https://www.sliderrevolution.com/documentation/responsive-settings/

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I didn’t want to make all these changes to the theme and plugins so I played a bit more with slider revolution, and in fact changing the position of the bullets worked, i.e. setting the alignment of the buttons at bottom instead than at top… (screenshot below)
    I don’t know what it changed but it works now.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

WoodMart theme does not influence the Slider Revolution. It is the way the slider works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)