Home Forums Basel support forum Slider Revolution Plugin Update

Slider Revolution Plugin Update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

harniman
    Participant

See private content

Hello,

Try to update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins. If it fails, take the fresh version in this forum profile, delete the recent version and upload and activate the fresh one.

Best Regards

harniman
    Participant

Okay thank you. It fails if I try update fist way.

So I guess I need to take the fresh version from this forum. Few questions on this, do I need to delete the old plugin in full before installing the new one?

If so can you assure me this won’t break anything on the site and we won’t lose the slider we have currently setup (we don’t want to have to remake the slider) and when the fresh plugin is installed it will be back to normal with the updated version and it all just picks back up?

It seems that it will lose the slider we have created if we uninstall the old plugin no?

Thank you.

Hello,

Make the full-backup of the site and update. Updating plugins would not destroy the site.

Best Regards

harniman
    Participant

Hi Elise

I was not worried about the plugin itself as such, I was more worried about the “slider” we have created if we deactiviate and remove the old plugin.

What happens to the slider we have created, do we lose that upon deactivation of the old plugin ….then have to recreate it in the updated plugin?

Hello,

You will not lose any created sliders, make the full backup of your site before updating.

Best Regards

harniman
    Participant

Thank you Elise

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Slider Revolution Plugin Update’ is closed to new replies.