Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider with video as background not showing in chrome.

Slider with video as background not showing in chrome.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

alex-5166
    Participant

Any suggestions, or would you require access to the site?

Hello,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website. Also, share the wp logins details so I will check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

alex-5166
    Participant

Hey Xtemos,
    Please see everything below. Basically, I used your pre-created slider (located at the top on the homepage) and replaced an image with a video (locally stored). In Safari, all is good. In Chrome, it shows the logo and verbiage, but no video. HELP! šŸ™‚

alex-5166
    Participant

Here are the screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Where are you adding the video? I have visited your site and edited the slide with WP Bakery > Edit Row > check the option Use video background and it is working fine.
    https://ibb.co/NW25C5V

Check back your site and check the issue. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

alex-5166
    Participant

Thank you for looking!

Now, your way I see the video in all three browsers, so that will work. How do I make the video fill that entire area (getting rid of the black around it)?

alex-5166
    Participant

BTW – I am using a slider in that area. I simply changed the slide background (this was my way of doing it since the dummy data included a slide for that area).

Hello,

Please follow this guide and make it full width:
    https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/full-height-row-and-video-background/

Best Regards.

alex-5166
    Participant

Thank you for that. I got it most of the way there, but now I have some sort of padding at the top and bottom that I can’t seem to get rid of.

Also, can I use a self hosted video instead of YouTube?

Hello,

Please follow this guide and configure the margin and padding.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/top-and-bottom-paddings/

Regretfully it only allows Youtube links for the background video. It cannot display a self-hosted video

Best Regards.

alex-5166
    Participant

That did it, thank you.

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Slider with video as background not showing in chrome.’ is closed to new replies.