Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider woodmart not display

Slider woodmart not display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

webmore
    Participant

Hello, my website can’t display the second slider after dragging it to another slide. Could you help me to check & solve this issue? Please refer to the attachment below. This slider was affected on my homepage.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Actually, as we have checked this issue on your Site and found out that you are using a premium third party Plugin widget on your Site related to Slider not the Theme one and also your Woodmart Theme and Core Plugin are also not updated to the latest version.

So, please once try to Update your Woodmart Theme and Woodmart Core plugin to the latest version and check this concern with the Updated Theme. Hopefully, it will get resolved by then.

If the issue still persists with the Updated Theme then once try to contact the respective third party Plugin Support in this regard. They will guide you better with that.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

webmore
    Participant

Alright thanks.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Slider woodmart not display’ is closed to new replies.