Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slides Issue

Slides Issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

simona201
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have a problem with slides, I’m using the Home Decor template. The slides on homepage look stretched, even if in the backend they look as I’d like to view them. How could this be possibile? I’ve already checked the cache and https mixed content issues, but nothing seems to work.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

simona201
    Participant

Thanks

Hello,

Please check the access, I cannot log in.

Best Regards

simona201
    Participant

Checked and I can log in. Please retry or let me know if you need another admin access.
    Best Regards

Hello,

I try both WordPress admin and admin and I get this:

Errore: Il nome utente admin non รจ registrato su questo sito. Se non sei sicuro del tuo nome utente, prova invece il tuo indirizzo email.

Please check once again.

Best Regards

simona201
    Participant

Ok, I think there was a misunderstanding on the correct username. I repost it below.

Hello,

You have set “Boxed” at the same time you have not set the width: https://gyazo.com/8234c3a93985271c8ff445450fb20bf4

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

simona201
    Participant

The problem consists in the different height of the slides and not the width. If you can see, the slides haven’t the same height, and what I’d like to get is just the same height for all of them. I’d like to have the height of the second slide for all the others, just like in the demo, and I don’t understand why the 1st, the 3rd and the 4th change in height. Could you help me? Thanks

Hello,

The heigh of the slider depends on the height of the content. Try to make all the slides equal in height.

Now slide #1 has a big lamp image and the next slide have smaller images. Please try to insert equal images in size.

Best Regards

simona201
    Participant

Fixed. Thanks

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Slides Issue’ is closed to new replies.