Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow load speed even without content

Slow load speed even without content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

turkayd
    Participant

Hi,
    I really like your theme but we have huge problems with the loading speed. We have only tested the theme for now and no matter what we do the speed is too slow, even though pagespeed and gtmetrix tells something else. We tried with an empty page without images and slides but it is the same. It seems to be that the theme is using too many unnecessary ressources and requests. I hope you can advise me on what we can do.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We just tested your website on the page you sent and see that it loads fast enough. The average server response is 1.2 seconds and in general, it doesn’t have too many resources and loads the page in 3-4 seconds that is at least not slow. If you will enable some optimization of JS and CSS to combine all plugins resources into one, it will be even faster.

Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/5035a1d1f670a78bfb29f96da5b9ef2a

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

turkayd
    Participant

Yes it was the social sharing and some other small changes that made the difference. So we will start building our page now. Thanks for your help so far.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you have found the solution. Contact us if you will face any additional problems.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Slow load speed even without content’ is closed to new replies.