Home Forums Basel support forum Slow Loading

Slow Loading

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

UmarMaj
    Participant

Hi, I love your theme but i think it has made my website very slow, I am hosting it on a VPS with a lot of resources available but load time of my blog is too much, I have checked your demo load timings which are awesome, can you help me optimize or may be recommend a host where you have hosted your demos?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

UmarMaj
    Participant

I have improved the site speed by minifying the css and JS but after that I am seeing this error while inspecting the home page and my SSL is not secured because of mixed content. can you tell me where can i fix that?

Hello,

You need to delete all the demo images, if you use them, upload them again. You can find more information about mixed content and how to solve the issue here https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-fix-the-mixed-content-error-in-wordpress-step-by-step/

Best Regards

UmarMaj
    Participant

The issue has not been fixed, actually this is happening because of a background image loading behind the testimonials field on home page, i am attaching the screenshots, please tell me where can i remove this URL, this URL is loading from xtemos website over non secure link, please check

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

UmarMaj
    Participant

thank you so much

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Slow Loading’ is closed to new replies.