Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow Loading on Website since 05.05.2020

Slow Loading on Website since 05.05.2020

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

Hi there, since the 5th of May my website has been loading very slowly, it was working perfectly before then and has only been giving these issues since then.

We have also done a backup and restore to the last point of when it was working fine, but yet it still gives an issue.

We have contacted our hosting partner and they have stated that the domain and server connections are working just fine.

We believe it may be an issue with the amount of redirects happening.

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

the main link I am targeting is the one in the private section

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

Here is a GTMetrix link that I ran to indicate the issues

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

Thanks for the response,I changed theme on my website and ran the GTMetrix again, as you can see it is definitely a WoodMart Theme Related issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

I also ran a sideby side comparison between your theme and a default theme in GTMEtrix, please see results, the first run was your theme and the second run was the default theme.

Woodmart Theme took 55.3s to load
    Default Theme took 17.02s to load

Woodmart Theme is 424KB total page size
    Default Theme is 342KB total page size

Woodmart Theme had 79 requests
    Default Theme had 66 request

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

See the problem is sometimes it loads okay as shown in Capture-2-1.png and then when I refresh it, it ends up looking like my second attachment.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange but your website seems to be totally broken and it is also shown on the screenshot from your report https://gyazo.com/ccf9f80b26539462b17b686536256838

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

Yeah it is strange, as noted in the above reply, sometimes it loads properly-ish and sometimes it doesn’t.

I think maybe I should try to restore from the furtherest point that I have and see if it is still broken.

Also I was changing the theme’s during this last conversation as to test out the response from GTMetrics, which may have been why it was giving you an error 503

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

Update on the home page:
    Seems to be running okay now that I installed a pre-loader plugin. I will keep stress testing this.

Update on the coming soon page:
    It seems that your woodmart/js/jquery.tooltips.min.js?ver=4.6.0&time=1588866019 is causing some heavy load times and often ends up being canceled as well as woodmart/js/jquery.tooltips.min.js?ver=4.6.0&time=1588866019 and woodmart/js/countdown.min.js?ver=4.6.0&time=1588866019

As you can see in my images and GTMetrix results.

Attachments:

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

Also your

/woodmart/fonts/woodmart-font.woff?v=4.6.0
    /woodmart/fonts/woodmart-font.woff2?v=4.6.0
    /woodmart/fonts/woodmart-font.ttf?v=4.6.0

failed in both the above runs

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The main problem from your report screenshot is that most of the resources can’t be loaded at all https://gyazo.com/4508eaac17e2268009e34f6b669c9547
    It says about some issue with your server, CDN or these resources are just removed from your website. Please, fix this issue first.

RSA COVID19 Trader
    Participant

Hi there, just an update on this, as of 11.05.2020 the website seems to be running smoothly again.

I am not sure what was wrong, but have decided to move my developments to a staging site and to rather sync it to my production site to avoid such instances from happening again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Slow Loading on Website since 05.05.2020’ is closed to new replies.