Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow page load

Slow page load

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hissam.hello
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the Woodmart theme, but it has been extremely slow despite changing the server and checking the plugins. In contrast, I purchased a theme from Ninethemes which is super fast, featuring page caching and faster load times.

After thorough research, I chose Woodmart, but despite my best efforts over the past few days, I have been unable to improve my website’s speed. This is my last attempt to contact you for assistance. Please help me resolve these performance issues.

Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)