Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow Performance

Slow Performance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CarolinaCC
    Participant

Hello, I’m finishing this website with 3000 products and I have a problem with the speed, 1.3mb and yet I get 7seconds to load, (from where it’s being opened I also know it takes ages for the clients). The biggest problem is the ajax Load, it takes even with 50mb of internet conection at least 10 seconds or more to bring up anything.

Can you please advice me and/or see what could be happening? We aren’t using big images or anything big, they are all small and optimized and there aren’t too many plugins on the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

When we test your home page we see that even the first time visit without cache it loads in 2-3 seconds that is quite fast. We don’t have any issues related to the theme on your home page.

https://gyazo.com/76e48b881420a1228d24be7b0af80734

Kind Regards

CarolinaCC
    Participant

Hi! Mmm, the server is located in USA so maybe that could have part of the fault on that (we’re in argentina), how’s the Ajax load working for you? If for example you look for “Espejo” (Mirrors)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Approximately 1.5-1.8s to load the ajax request.

CarolinaCC
    Participant

Weird, it takes ages from here :/ I’ll try to figure out if it is a server problem over location or anything else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)