Home Forums Basel support forum Slow search and edit shop

Slow search and edit shop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nicomoralesm
    Participant

Hi, i have 3 questions:
    1.- How can i edit the left filters in shop page? for example i need quit the “recent posts” and add the “tag filter”, etc. And i need translate the titles “products”, “categories”. With loco translate i can’t.

2.- With the mouse hover the product img,the comparison option does not appear, only appears the options “wishlist” and “quick view”. How i can add the compare option in mouse hover?

3.- The 1st search is very slow. I search the word “perfume” and the search finished in 15 secs or more. But the 2nd search with the same word or with a letter include in the word “p”, “e”, etc, is fast. Why the 1st search is so slow? Can this be better?

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nicomoralesm
    Participant

Hi, i solve the 1 and 2 points. I need help only with the search, is so so slow

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please explain what do you call 1st and 2nd search?

nicomoralesm
    Participant

Hi, always the 1st search after the load page is very slow. In the attach img for example is 8 secs the search. But the average is 10-15 secs. is in the first search of a word or letter. Before i search the same letter or word and this is fast (1 sec or less).
    For example i search the word “productos” and the search takes 10 secs. then I search a letter of that word, for example “p” and the search takes 10 secs or more. I search the word “productos” again and this takes 1 sec.
    Only the 1st search of a word or a letter after loading the page is so slow.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We tested your website and the search form in general and the avarage server response is always 2.5-3.5 seconds. And it happens not only with the search but with other page loading too https://gyazo.com/7811c410b48983da5227bc296b6f4e39

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)