Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow Search Form

Slow Search Form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

solomon
    Participant

Hello folks I’m having some issues with the search form used within WoodMart.
    It’s incredibly slow to find products taking up to 5 seconds to find simple things

HERE

Is there an easy way to improve the performance or replace it with a different search bar/form?

Both my website and server speeds are excellent (and thus not the problem)
    I’ve tried using different themes with different search plugins and they’re extremely fast, giving results instantly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, allow us to switch between themes to compare the speed.

Thank you in advance

solomon
    Participant

That would be somewhat disruptive for my customers considering it is a live site…

solomon
    Participant

Is it possible to simply guide me in how to replace the search bar in the header with my own?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This search form is provided by WooCommerce, not even by our theme. And as we can see, your server response is around 5 seconds on other pages as well, not on the search page only. Check not cached pages like cart, checkout or my account.

solomon
    Participant

On which pages are you seeing poor response time? I am finding everything load pretty much instantly my end.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Most likely you are testing cached pages. We see 3-4 seconds on cart and checkout pages for example. And it is the same as a search request https://prnt.sc/110qqog

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)