Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow theme

Slow theme

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hariskay
    Participant

Hello, I recently bought the theme and noticed that Add to Wishlist, Compare, add to cart buttons are all slow as compared to your preview.

I would also like to add that I disabled all the plugins but nothing changed, theme was still slow.

Your support is appreciated.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Please provide the URL of the website to compare your website with our demo and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

hariskay
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your response.

As you can see that in your own demo here:
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/

the response time of adding to wishlist, compare and add to cart is way faster than my website.

Awaiting your support,
    Kind regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

hariskay
    Participant

Hello, I did as you said but no luck, the theme is still slow. I have provided you with the login information, thank you.

Hello,

Please check the functionality of the add to cart with some default WordPress theme like twenty twenty just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards.

hariskay
    Participant

Hello, I ran some tests and it looks like your demo is infact faster than my website.

I deleted everything from my website, installed a fresh copy of Woodmart and imported all data. I have no external plugins except Super Cache and I ran Gmetrix on both of them, please see the results of comparison.

Hello,

With comparison you can also see the suggestions to improve your site speed from GTMatrix as shown in this screenshot: https://ibb.co/nC40JBf

This is clearly showing in the screenshot that the Speed of the site is slow because the Images has not been optimized and Compressed and because of JS and CSS has not been minified and because of the Server and browser cache as well. So you have to follow those suggestions and use plugins for compress the images and minify the CSS and JS and also use server and browser cache as well.

Our site is highly optimized and we have done a lot of work for achieving that score.

Speed of the site basically requires Customization as I explained above.

We are sorry that you faced some problems working with our theme. But our theme is one of the most optimized on the market.

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow.

Hope this makes sense and all clear now.

Best Regards.

hariskay
    Participant

I kindly request you once again to provide me more clear direction on resolving this one particular problem:

“The response time of buttons such as Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist, Compare, Remove from cart, etc.”

This problem has to be specific to one certain area, maybe Javascript? I have tried the optimizations, did Async and acheived higher score, similar to your website but the problem still remained.

I am mainly concerned with the response time of buttons, not the website loadup time.

Please spare some time and look into it and tell me a solution, I bought this theme based on YOUR demo, so the least you can do is fix this problem for me or tell me how can I do it, once again “Optimizations did not work”

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The AJAX response time depends on your server speed. Please, check the loading time of AJAX add to cart button with a default WordPress theme since this function comes with WooCommerce and our theme doesn’t influence its speed. Note that any JS optimizations will not change its speed since it depends on the server speed only.

hariskay
    Participant

I really appreciate your response, this makes more sense. I hope that I was not put back and fourth on “try this” “try that” by the first responder and my initial inquiry was read.

That kind of support made me apply for a refund which I have received already, but I will buy the theme again because I believe if I want to keep using the theme despite that kind of support, I should still pay, for my ethical reasons.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are very sorry that this happened. Feel free to contact us when you will purchase the theme again and will have any questions. Note that you will need to add your new purchase code to your account on our website.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)