Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow web-site loading

Slow web-site loading

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

Hi, I use the theme woodmart on my website. My website is opening very slowly. I’ve removed all unnecessary plug-ins. I installed cache plugin. But I couldn’t find the solution.

I installed a blank WordPress and activated the WoodMart theme and choose demo. Various images, product and categories were not added to the site, only 50 images that were in the demo data.

my website: oring.kz

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We see that images are missed on your website now. Please, fix the images first. Also, make sure that you have replaced all our dummy content images with your own, optimized images.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

Hello!
    I removed the broken images from the site and replaced the demo images with my optimized ones, but the site continues to load for a long time.
    Please tell me how to fix this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Some images are still missing and generate 504 error that slows down your website loading speed https://gyazo.com/856c549fd08dc2a70eb1bfd1c8f475e6

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

Thanks a lot! My site started loading faster. But it still loads rather slowly, tell me what the problem might be and how can I solve it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we see that your website is well optimized but if the page is not in the cache it may take 3-5 seconds to get a response from the server. Actually, it shouldn’t be a theme issue. We suggest you to disable the cache, and test everything that may affect this: disable extra plugins, enable/disable our theme, or switch to some default one. Also, contact your hosting provider and ask them to check the issue from their side.

Kind Regards

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

I have cleared and turned off the cache completely. Then I changed the theme to a standard twenty-twenty and the site started loading very quickly.
    I will not change this topic for you to see

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have tested your website with default theme and the server response is still very slow https://prnt.sc/vp1b3g
    Note that your website is absolutely empty with the default theme. It means that the loading time have to be 200-500 ms.

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

I changed my hosting to another one and my site started working much faster! Thanks for the help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Slow web-site loading’ is closed to new replies.