Home Forums Basel support forum slow website after child theme installation

slow website after child theme installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Roberto
    Participant

Good evening I activated your child theme, but I noticed a huge slowdown in the site, which is why it is deactivated and deleted, and the complete theme is reactivated. The site turns out to be very slow, whereas before it was loaded in a very short time. I also tried to update woocommerce and system files, but without any improvement. I also tried to disable the maintenance mode, but the pages load very slowly.

can you help me to restore the theme for you to turn well? thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please test how it works with default WordPress theme comparing to Basel?

Regards

Roberto
    Participant

Good morning

I installed on the domain in the test folder a new installation of clean wordpress with the default theme, and how you can verify the site is very fast.

link test
    https://antoninodelfino.it/test/

Of course I can not pretend that your theme can be so fast, but from a few days after some changes (installation and cancellation of the son theme and update of Woocommeerce) the site turns really bad.

What should I do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But as we can see on this test link the website with our theme works very fast.

There is some problem on your live website with a performance that is not related to our theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)