Home Forums Basel support forum Slow website, slow queries

Slow website, slow queries

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Leds
    Participant

Hey, I’ve been using your theme for a month now and after using cache plugins and image compress plugins my website is still slow to load (5-10s). Using the plugin to see the queries I see that most of the slow queries are from the theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Leds
    Participant

Like I said I have WPRocket doing cache and a plugin to optimize images.
    The slow queries are from the theme and I have very few plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What slow queries do you mean? Please, send us some screenshots for a better explanation.

Thank you

Leds
    Participant

Sorry I was away for some time.
    Attached I send a print of one page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)