Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slow woocommerce checkout

Slow woocommerce checkout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

comsys99
    Participant

Everything in the site are fast enough except of the check out part, it needs from 33 – 40 sec, to show “order complete”, page. Checking it i have found that everything work in the backround,wile i see the waiting page, i even get the email, that my order is recieved, before the site shows the “order complete page”. Looking it more i have discover with Query Monitor, the following errors:
    * Missing Dependencies animate-css viovitae.gr wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/lib/bower/animate-css/animate.min.css 5.7

* Missing Dependencies vc_google_fonts_abril_fatfaceregular fonts.googleapis.com https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Abril+Fatface%3Aregular&subset=latin%2Cgreek

it is easy to see the delay if you try to buy anhthing and go for checkout, the only restriction you will have is that the eshop sell only in greece, so if you need to see the problem, you must use a greek proxy.

I have the same error from query monitor, in 1st page as well, but without a real impact in the site.

I would appreciate, any suggestions

Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)