Home Forums Basel support forum Small filter problem

Small filter problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

TCO
    Participant

Hi,

I installed the filter and it is looking good but when I filter it jumps to shop.

Say I have the filter at catory Black Friday, when I actually push the filter button it jumps to Shop and all items in store with that filter are shown below. I think I am missing something?

Thanx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Try to add filter by category to this filters area as well. https://gyazo.com/9bd2b072077856483ac77909eb468740

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

TCO
    Participant

Only works if I keep it at the category where I am at. When I leave out the categories and only have price filter and brand filter the same problem exists.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, add this filter to your filters so we can check how it works.

TCO
    Participant

I did 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, this widget is required to filter products inside the current filter. If you want, we can give you a CSS code to make it hidden but still work.

TCO
    Participant

Aha, then I get it. Normally it filters for the category where it is at. Then I will leave it like this, thanks.

Just a small order question now we are here:
    I am building my site in a submap in another domain, the licence needs to move with the shop to the end domain. Do I need to do extra things to make this happen?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

To move the license from your previous domain just deactivate it in your WordPress dashboard and activate on a new domain.

Regards

TCO
    Participant

Great, thank you for your quick responce!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)