Home Forums WoodMart support forum Small issues after Migration to 4.x

Small issues after Migration to 4.x

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

getimo
    Participant

Everything went well except of two small issues:

– on the frontpage the numbers are not big anymore
    – on the wishlist page (the new one) is a text string from the old plugin “Share” but no social networks icons are shown

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

getimo
    Participant

The first issue has been resolved. A style of a WPBakery module was deactivated.

Issue with the label on wishlist page. First I looked into loco translate and removed my translation from the theme. Still there. but now in English. Then I thought it’s because of the fact that I only deactivated YITH wishlist. Now I deinstalled it. Still there. However, the string of the label comes from YITH wishlist I guess because on your demo page is the functionality of sharing your wishlist is no longer available. But still the string is outputted. So my guess is: the theme still outputs the string even when YITH wishlist is deinstalled.

I can’t deactivate all plugins because it’s a live site. You don’t have any idea before I clone the site?

Hello,

We do not see any titles of the share buttons http://prntscr.com/otzmjc
    Do you want to share them there?

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

I don’t know what screen you saw because the sidebar is not on your screenshots. My screen looks like this when I vist the link:

Hello,

This share function shares the wishlist as any other page, do you want to remove it?

Add this code:

body .woodmart-wishlist-share{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

Yeah, I know. But as you can see in the screenshot the social networks icons are not there anymore. It’s not possible to share since there’s only the label. See first posting. So, how do I get the social networks icons back?

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access which does not have the share buttons to the private area.

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

Here you are:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme. When I try to edit the page I see share block, but do not see the share buttons. Please check.

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme. When I try to edit the page I see share block, but do not see the share buttons. Please check.

I don’t know what you mean. As described in your documentation I created a page with the shortcode [woodmart_wishlist] and set it up in the wishlist configuration of the theme settings. And of course you don’t see the share buttons. This is the problem why I started this thread. May be I don’t understand what you’re saying.

I cloned the shop now, deactivated all plugins not related to Woocommerce or the theme. See credentials below. The problems persists.

Hello,

You have not enabled the share icons in the Theme Settings http://prntscr.com/owinu6

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Social profiles and configure the social share icons as per your needs.

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

Right! And the “Share” label is still shown even when I don’t activate any social buttons. So the solution would be: If no social button is activated no label should be shown.

We’re gettting closer… 😉

Hello,

It can be removed with custom CSS. Do you want to remove it? Have you solved the issue?

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

I thought that the label disappears if there is no Icon deactivated. If there’s only the option to hide the label via CSS than the topic has been resolved. Thank you.

Hello,

Yes, it can be hidden with CSS. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Small issues after Migration to 4.x’ is closed to new replies.