Home Forums WoodMart support forum Social authentication

Social authentication

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I set up Google and VK social authentication according to the instructions.
    But when I click on the login button via google or VK, authorization does not occur.

1. When trying to authorize Google – an error appears.
    2. When you try to authorize VK – nothing happens at all.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!

Attached a link.

If it is possible to immediately fix the second problem, then the Shipping progress bar has stopped working for me. Or rather, instead of numbers, it shows the command [reminder]

As for the authorization itself through social networks or Google, if necessary, I can give access or send screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. You have configured Google incorrectly. Please follow the Google documentation and configure it correctly.

2. Please find this file: woodmart-core/inc/auth.php and line 71, then replace this code:

if ( empty( $response['auth'] ) || empty( $response['timestamp'] ) || empty( $response['signature'] ) || empty( $response['auth']['provider'] ) || empty( $response['auth']['uid'] ) ) {

for this one:

if ( empty( $response['auth'] ) || empty( $response['timestamp'] ) || empty( $response['signature'] ) || empty( $response['auth']['provider'] ) ) {

Please check how it works and let us know if the problem remains.

3. We cannot catch the problem now: https://monosnap.com/file/pjj9DW5IHKn1gscXH09osfeTXYlqkp

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I had to configure according to the instructions on the Google site.
    Since the information in your manual and the screenshots in your manual, as well as the whole Google working dashboard is different in my account. Attached is a screenshot, mine and yours.

But VK authorization worked for me after step number 2. I replaced line 71 in the file and VK authorization worked.
    I hope in your next updates in the woodmart-core/inc/auth.php file this will be taken into account automatically.

Attachments:

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    The problem is resolved. Thanks for the help!

Attachments:

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Social authentication’ is closed to new replies.