Home Forums WoodMart support forum social button icon and link not shown on the main page of the site

social button icon and link not shown on the main page of the site

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jockwearintl
    Participant

social button icon and link not shown on the main page of the site also the sticky social button icon and link are not shown only the empty boxes with color are shown

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The issue seems to be with the HTTP HTTPS settings of WordPress.

Please make sure that you have set both the addresses same under Settings >> General as mentioned in our detailed documentation:https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

jockwearintl
    Participant

I HAVE CLEAN THE CACHE THROUGH WP FASTEST CACHE AND ALSO clean CACHE OF THE BROWSER BUT STILL THE ERROR REMAINS THE SAME AND SOCIAL BUTTON ICON ARE NOT SHOWN only EMPTY SMALL BOXES WITHOUT COLOR on the header section shoen ALSO at right side Sticky SOCIAL BUTTON ONLY COLOR ARE SHOWN NO LINK IS SHOWN WHENEVER I CLICK THE STICKY SOCIAL BUTTON IT TAKES ME TO THE MAIN PAGE OF SITE NOT ON THE SOCIAL sites I.E FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM,TWITTER etc

Hello,

Can you please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you?

Best Regards.

jockwearintl
    Participant

My WP admin detail are as fallows:

Hello,

You have not sent the password, you have just sent the username. Please send me the WP admin password as well.

Best Regards.

jockwearintl
    Participant

my password for wp admin is as fallows

Hello,

I have visited your website and the icons are already displayed. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/34335df7c482ea2a45359430801bad95

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

jockwearintl
    Participant

ICON ARE DISPLAYED PROPERLY YESTERDAY AFTER CONFIGURATION OF HTTPS SETTING IN GENERAL BUT SOCIAL MEDIA RIGHT SIDE LINK ARE NOT OPEN WHENEVER I CLICK THEY TAKE ME TO THE MAIN PAGE OF SITE NOT THE SOCIAL MEDIA INTERFACE I PROPELY PUT LINK IN SOCIAL profiles but issue still pertains

Hello,

I have logged into your website and you added links to ony 2 social icons.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/1ca712a9768686b7a4051f76f1a68a40

Please try adding the links to all social links from Theme Settings >> Social Profiles. Then check back.

Best Regards

jockwearintl
    Participant

CURRENTLY I NEED ONLY THESE TWO SOCIAL ICONS SO DUE OTHER SOCIAL PROFILE ARE EMPTY THESE TWO ARE OPEN PROPERLY

Hello,

The social profiles in which you have added the links are working absolutely fine as they should be. Please clear cache and check back.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)