Home Forums WoodMart support forum Social icons are gone

Social icons are gone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DrDrew
    Participant

After I installed the plugin for social buttons, the icons from the theme disappeared and in their place are now squares.
    How do I get out of this situation?
    P.S. after removing the plugin the situation has not changed

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have seen your site. As your social icons did not shown and the square boxes shown instead.

Clear Cache Plugin or Server Cache:

If you are using a cache plugin such as W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache plugin. You will need to clear its cache content in order for the front end content to be updated.

If your web hosting company has a server cache, you will need to clear it in order for your content to be updated on front end. You will need to contact your web hosting company, if you are not sure if there is any server cache on your web hosting package.

Also please once check without minify the CSS as well.

If you are using a Content Delivery Network ( CDN ) to load your font files, you will need to contact your CDN provider and ask them for the codes to add in your .htaccess to enable Cross Origin Resource Sharing.

The is an example from a CDN provider.

You will need to contact your web hosting company for assistance, if you do not know what is a .htaccess file or how to alter it properly. Doing it incorrectly will cause internal errors on your web server and crash your site.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)