Home Forums Basel support forum Social Icons Gone Basel 5.4.2

Social Icons Gone Basel 5.4.2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

chonetouch
    Participant

After updating our basel theme the social icons are no longer there and are little boxes should you click and drag over the area they used to be. How can we fixed this? I cleared website cache, browser cache and server cache and it is still not showing.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check and suggest.

Best Regards

chonetouch
    Participant

Do you need full admin access or editors access only?

Hello,

Please leave the credentials in the Private area under the message field. This block is confidential.

Best Regards

chonetouch
    Participant

Information provided.

chonetouch
    Participant

Forgot the URL, provided below

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in your site, please check the settings in the Theme Settings > Social profile. Make sure you have added the elements or shortcode to show the social ions.

Best Regards

chonetouch
    Participant

Are you getting an error message when trying to login because I used the credentials and they were fine. And yes, the shortcodes are in the necessary places and all of the social icons have their respective links. I have added new credentials to the private area. If you cannot login again please give me the error message as I was able to login just fine.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)