Home Forums Basel support forum Social icons not visible

Social icons not visible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

goldenapplellc
    Participant

Hello,
    I am facing some issues with icons on my website. As you can see in this page: https://goldenapplecannabis.com/cbd-beginners-guide/, at the end of the text, there should be social media icons. And also, I put the follow and share icons in the footer, in the “Get social” footer widget(the first three that you see in the footer widget are images. The icons from Basel shortcode are bellow).
    Can you help me?
    I already tried to see if there are some third-party plugins conflicts. I deactivated plugins one by one and nothing happened.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

goldenapplellc
    Participant

Hello.
    I deactivated all the plugins and activated the parent theme and social icons are still not visible.
    You can check out the share icons from product page. Those are not visible also.
    I left the admin access to the private content section.
    Please check it out. I can’t leave the site under maintenance for a long time.

Hello,

The reason could be out-dated WP Bakery page builder, now it works. Please check,

Best Regards

goldenapplellc
    Participant

Thank you sooooo much.
    You are great.
    Have a nice day.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)