Home Forums Basel support forum Social Icons Vanished

Social Icons Vanished

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

csbtech
    Participant

Hello,

I have included the shortcode for the Social Icons to appear in my footer, as well as on one of my pages (via the WPBakery block).

Until recently, all worked fine, but for some reason, the icons have now vanished. What may have happened?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access we shall check the settings.

Best Regards

csbtech
    Participant

Hello,

Please see the private content for same.

Hello,

We suspect that this is the issue of plugins conflict. Deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and activate them one by one to discover which one influence.

What actions have you taken before it appeared? You can get back or add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

.footer-container.color-scheme-light ul.social-icons li a {
        font-size: 14px;
    }

You can increase or decrease the size changing “14px” value.

Best Regards

csbtech
    Participant

We’ve figured out which of the plugins is conflicting – it’s GeoDirectory.

Unfortunately, we need that plugin to accomplish a feature request of our client. Do you have any suggestions for what I may be able to do to get this working?

Feel free to login to the back-end, again, to see what may be happening 🙂

With thanks,
    Stephan

Hello,

Have you added the custom CSS? Does it help to solve the problem? If yes, you can use your plugin.

Best Regards

csbtech
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve inserted the CSS, and the footer element is now appearing, but the inline block elements (i.e. those appearing in the WPBakery blocks on the page(s) aforementioned) are not being shown, irrespective of the circles for the Social Icons being shown.

Hello,

Please contact the plugin support. We do not know the build of the plugin and cannot fix that more over fixing plugins is not covered by our support. Perhaps you can find an equivalent plugin which is compatible with WP Bakery page builder.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)