Home Forums WoodMart support forum Social Login Buttons on Registration Form As Well

Social Login Buttons on Registration Form As Well

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

emyeele
    Participant

Hello can you please let me know how I can place the social buttons on the Register form side as well, just like the Login side.

The reason being is that if I sent customers to the Register action url, they will never have seen the chance to login via their social account.

Thanks in advance.

emyeele
    Participant

Also, on my login page, can you please teach me how have the left slider to move below the registration form via mobile/responsive device? Right now, I have it to hide on mobile because I could not figure it out.

Thanks again.

Hello,

Login/Register form is the Woocommerce functional page. I do not recommend adding any content. You can add the content to the pre-footer, however it would be shown on all the pages, which have pre-footer.

Best Regards

emyeele
    Participant

It’s okay. I’ll leave it as is. Can you please let me know how to change the Register text title? I’ve tried changing every Register text in Loco in Woodmart Child theme and Woocommerce plugin, and it still isn’t showing. Maybe I am in the wrong place?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

emyeele
    Participant

You’ve got to be kidding me. Just came across it while doing something else here in the Themes Settings area. Screenshot posted for future reference.

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, you can change this wording, Each time I face the question how to change this text, I provide the place where it can be done. What is wrong? As I understood you wanted to add the content to the Register/Login page I do not suggest doing that.

Please clarify your purposes one by one in detail with the screen so that I could provide clear instructions.

Best Regards

emyeele
    Participant

Oh sorry, I meant to say. I figured it out… I was able to change it. I also placed the screenshot for other viewers to find where to change it, which is under these Settings.

emyeele
    Participant

I dont have another questions though. In WPbakery if i have two columns in one row, how can I make the first column that is on the left move under the second column when viewed on a mobile device. I provided a link below.

Hello,

You can configure the responsibility of columns in the Responsive tab of the settings. https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/control-elements-different-devices-responsive-column-controls/?v=9025a1ae8c64

Best Regards

emyeele
    Participant

What code would I need to add the social widgets to the register form?

I have an idea. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Your question is not clear enough, as I understand you want to add social login, in this case here is the detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/configure-facebook-login/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/configure-google-login/

Best Regards

emyeele
    Participant

I want to place the social login option as demonstrated on the screenshots attached. So when new users get into the registration page by a direct link access, they can see a social login option as well so they would not have to register by email.

Attachments:

Hello,

The social login option is destined for Login page only. A user willing to login via Facebook or Google does not need to register. When user logs in the accounts are created automatically.

Best Regards

emyeele
    Participant

Okay, but the problem is a new user does not see the option to login with social when they are directed directly to the Registration page. Do you understand me?

Hello,

First of all the users see Login page, and then, if they do not have an account, they are suggested to register.

Best Regards

emyeele
    Participant

Elise, work with me here, and please take the time to understand me here, I feel you are rushing through these help requests.

In the event that I send a user the direct link to Register which take them to the Registration page/area, they will not see the Login area nor social buttons immediately.

For example, when you go to Sign Up on blueapron’s page: https://www.blueapron.com/users/sign_up
    The cutomer sees the option to login via the social buttons, where as in mine does not… (please view url in private area).

It is important to make it easier for the end-user experience and have everything readily available to them. If they do not immediately see the social button on registration page, then they do not know it is an option available to them.

I need the code that will allow me to place it in the Registration Text area instead. (see screeen shot)

Attachments:

emyeele
    Participant

Similar to what your customer adario was requesting here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/creating-footer-with-custom-social-buttons/

but I would like it to be in the Registration Text area.

Hello,

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

function wd_social_buttons_under_register(){
    	$vk_app_id         = woodmart_get_opt( 'vk_app_id' );
    	$vk_app_secret     = woodmart_get_opt( 'vk_app_secret' );
    	$fb_app_id         = woodmart_get_opt( 'fb_app_id' );
    	$fb_app_secret     = woodmart_get_opt( 'fb_app_secret' );
    	$goo_app_id        = woodmart_get_opt( 'goo_app_id' );
    	$goo_app_secret    = woodmart_get_opt( 'goo_app_secret' );
    	$style             = woodmart_get_opt( 'alt_social_login_btns_style' ) ? 'woodmart-social-alt-style' : '';
    	?>
    	<?php if ( class_exists( 'WOODMART_Auth' ) && ( ( ! empty( $fb_app_id ) && ! empty( $fb_app_secret ) ) || ( ! empty( $goo_app_id ) && ! empty( $goo_app_secret ) ) || ( ! empty( $vk_app_id ) && ! empty( $vk_app_secret ) ) ) ): ?>
    		<span class="social-login-title wood-login-divider"><?php esc_html_e('Or login with', 'woodmart'); ?></span>
    		<div class="woodmart-social-login <?php echo esc_attr( $style ); ?>">
    			<?php if ( ! empty( $fb_app_id ) && ! empty( $fb_app_secret ) ): ?>
    				<div class="social-login-btn">
    					<a href="<?php echo add_query_arg('social_auth', 'facebook', wc_get_page_permalink('myaccount')); ?>" class="login-fb-link"><?php esc_html_e( 'Facebook', 'woodmart' ); ?></a>
    				</div>
    			<?php endif ?>
    			<?php if ( ! empty( $goo_app_id ) && ! empty( $goo_app_secret ) ): ?>
    					<a href="<?php echo add_query_arg('social_auth', 'google', wc_get_page_permalink('myaccount')); ?>" class="login-goo-link"><?php esc_html_e( 'Google', 'woodmart' ); ?></a>
    				</div>
    			<?php endif ?>
    			<?php if ( ! empty( $vk_app_id ) && ! empty( $vk_app_secret ) ): ?>
    					<a href="<?php echo add_query_arg('social_auth', 'vkontakte', wc_get_page_permalink('myaccount')); ?>" class="login-vk-link"><?php esc_html_e( 'VKontakte', 'woodmart' ); ?></a>
    				</div>
    			<?php endif ?>
    		</div>
    	<?php endif ?>
    	<?php
    }
    add_action( 'woocommerce_register_form_end', 'wd_social_buttons_under_register' );

Best Regards

emyeele
    Participant

THANK YOU.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)