Home Forums WoodMart support forum Social login not working at checkout

Social login not working at checkout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

Hello!

I integrated the social login with google and facebook, and on my account page, the buttons appear and it works perfectly.

However, in my Funnelkit Checkout, the social login buttons that I integrated through the Woodmart theme do not appear.

I even asked Funnelkit support for help, and they did the following analysis:

“We reviewed this with our product team and found a fundamental mistake in the theme that they had made the social media integration hardcoded in their theme file here https://imgur.com/MqiLWb0

They should add and use this hook woocommerce_login_form_end https://i.imgur.com/aSL6TZe.png to add their integration to show their buttons on other checkout pages built using the WooCommerce checkout form.

That’s why the inbuilt Social media links are not available in the Funnelkit Checkout.”

They suggested installing another plugin for this, but I don’t see the point.

I believe you can solve this easily, to keep the same integration working throughout the site.

I’m waiting for help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

We have our own function that controls the login form. This function is used in the header dropdown, my account page, and WooCommerce default checkout. We need to explicitly control where to display our social login buttons. Adding it using hooks, may appear in other places where this functionality might not work as expected.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

So…you talked, but you didn’t bring me any solution.

I need to show the social login buttons in my FunnelKit checkout, how is it possible for Funnelkit people to be able to “pull” these buttons and show them there too?

That’s what I need from you.

I’m waiting.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use our WoodMart PHP function woodmart_login_form to display our login form with social buttons anywhere on your website.

Kind Regards

agenciawebinfinite
    Participant

Worked perfectly!

Thank you very much. 😁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Social login not working at checkout’ is closed to new replies.