Home Forums Basel support forum Social media buttons only sharing, not following

Social media buttons only sharing, not following

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

paching
    Participant

Hi there,

I have found suddenly the social media buttons in the theme settings will not update when another platforms is added, and also will only “share” instead of “following” as they are meant to.

I have also tried the shortcode “[social_buttons type="follow"]” and this is also not working and is only sharing.

I have also tried deactivating other plugins and this has not fixed the problem either.

The social links do seem to work correctly on my Contact page however, oddly enough. Just the footer and header it seems to be broken.

Any help is appreciated, it was working fine a day or two ago. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

We have checked social buttons shortcode on our demo site and it works just fine. Could you please provide us your admin access so we could take a look at the problem?

Regards

paching
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your reply. Please find login info in the private area below.

Cheers,
    Leah

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It was a problem in quotes in your shortcodes. We have fixed it by placing [social_buttons type="follow"] there, now it should work.

paching
    Participant

That’s so much! Really appreciate the help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Social media buttons only sharing, not following’ is closed to new replies.