Home Forums Basel support forum Social Media Icons on Footer, Blog Bar, Icons Over Product

Social Media Icons on Footer, Blog Bar, Icons Over Product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hlssbs
    Participant

Hey there!

I need your help. Could you please help me?

Firstly; I would like to add instagram and youtube icons next to other icons on the footer below my logo. There are already some icons on the footer(on the file that I attached), but when I click them, they share the page of my website, but I would not like to share the page. I would like it to direct my clients to follow my accounts. How can I solve this issue? I’ve checked the widgets. There is only a [shortcode] and doesn’t allow me to customize the icons. It also would be better for me to remove telegram icon because I won’t use telegram.

In the blog page below article there are same icons as well. I would like to remove telegram icon there as well and put instagram icon next to other icons to be able to share the article on instagram story.

Secondly; is there any way to put the bar(which allows to see other posts) below on the blog page on the left because it disturbs my eyes while I read the post.

Thirdly; is there any way to make the icons over products(which are “add to wishlist, compare and quick view”) visible? They are not visible on the attached file.

Lastly; is there any way to make the quick view icon more aesthetic? This one looks a bit simple. I attached the files about issues.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,
    Halis

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. You can set the icons to follow (direct users to the pages, instead of sharing) in the Theme Settings > Social icons. You will find the options to insert URLs of the social networks you want to show. The empty fields are not shown. Please disable all in “Share buttons” tab. You will find the instruction on how to add social icons in any place of the site in LINKS TO SOCIAL PROFILES tab.

2. You can find the option to show the related posts in the Theme Settings > Blog.

3. Please provide your site admin access I will check the settings and provide custom CSS to make a contrast.

4. I will check and suggest.

Best Regards

hlssbs
    Participant

Hi I need to customize some parts on my website. Could you please help me? There is only few days support service left for me. So before it is over I need to ask some questions.

1) How can I customize my blog page? Futured image for blog article is incredible huge and it covers all page. Text and comment part are also so wide. I would like to narrow it down.

2) Images on blog page and thumbnail of posts are blurred. How can I make them clear? Please check attached file to see the situation.

3) Is there any CSS code to make the icons over products(which are “add to wishlist, compare and quick view”) visible? They are not visible on the attached file. I asked this question to you before and you asked me to share my username and password for wordpress, but I am sorry, I wouldn’t like to share it. I would like icons have white background which seperates icons and pics themselves. If you have css code for it, I would like to apply it for my website.

4) Read more button doesn’t translate into Turkish meaning. How can I do it? On Loco Translate plugin, I translated all “read more” words, but it didn’t still change.

5) How can I add bread crumbs for other pages? Only shop page has bread crumbs, but I would like to apply it for other pages as well. I already turn breadcrumbs on on theme settings, but it doesn’t run on all pages.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
    Halis

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

1 and 2 Unfortunately, there is no option to reduce the size of the image.

3. By default, all the icons and texts are visible, I need to check settings and /or provide custom CSS. You can provide the credentials and change the password just after I finish.

4. Please synchronize the translation and try again. Make sure you are translating the Strings related to Woocommerce in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce.

5. You can configure the showing the breadcrumbs in the Theme Settings > Page title. If you need exteded breadcrubs functionality you will have to search for a plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)